Setting the time zone in WordPress is very simple, and you can easily change the WordPress time zone.
The publication time of all posts and comments and all sections related to the clock in WordPress is associated with the time zone and are updated with the time zone update.
To change the timezone in WordPress, follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to the “Settings” menu and click “General”.
- Scroll down to the “Timezone” section.
- Select your timezone from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the page.
Once you have saved the changes, your WordPress website will display the correct time according to your chosen time zone.